Today, I saw You.
I Saw You Be A SuperSissy
- I saw you choose your words and tone carefully.
- I saw you volunteer to help your friends and family.
- I saw you share your ice cream.
- I saw you lead with integrity.
- I saw you see a need and meet it.
- I saw you recognize uniqueness in another and foster and applaud it.
- I saw you teach the little ones something new.
- I saw you give your siblings a break.
- I saw you choose patience.
- I saw you save a baby, literally.
I Saw You Be A SuperStudent
- I saw you actively search for knowledge.
- I saw you coming prepared.
- I saw you act upon your own learning style.
- I saw you observe and explore.
- I saw you desiring to learn.
- I saw you use and apply creative thinking and problem solving strategies.
- I saw you implementing self-discipline for acquiring knowledge.
- I saw you see a problem and fix it without asking to be told how.
- I saw you set a goal and strive to reach it.
- I saw you trying before asking for help.
- I saw you offer your opinions and ideas.
- I saw you turn ideas into creations.
- I saw you taking initiative.
I Saw You Being A SuperStar
- I saw you smile with the sun and the song.
- I saw you rejoice and be glad today.
- I saw you seeking God first and following Him throughout the day.
- I saw you protect another person’s feelings.
- I saw you walk in another’s shoes.
- I saw you bite your tongue instead of complaining.
- I saw you celebrate and sing.
- I saw you plan ahead but still leave room for fate.
- I saw you choose uniqueness.
- I saw you toss worry out the window.
- I saw you make someone smile.
- I saw you succeed at being yourself.
- I saw you enjoy your life.
Today, I saw you shine.
Mica, Today I saw my Golden Star.
Double Talk Quotes: Mica & Politics….Saw clip of Trump saying “We’re going to build a wall and Mexico is gonna pay for it….” “They can’t even afford a toilet. How are they gonna pay for a wall?”
(Me thinking: “Child’s got a point there, Mr. President.”)
She continues her argument, “They can’t afford toilet paper…they use leaves and rocks & newspaper if they’re lucky and they can find some. And they don’t have food, they literally eat dirt Tacos, and they don’t have many toys. They tie thread around beatles’ necks and fly them around like a living kite or balloon.” (True story)
Bible Verse: Philippians 2:14-15. “Do everything without grumbling or arguing; that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky.
Abbreviation that has lost its meaning: NC EOGs (End Of Grade standardized testing)
Relatable Lyrics: “Silly Love Songs” by Paul McCartney & Wings https://youtu.be/I77JyDu0HVU
“Some people want to fill the world with Silly Love Songs…. And what’s wrong with that? I love you!”
Leave a Reply