I’ve felt depression sneaking in over the past few weeks. Things I normally enjoy doing like taking care of my family, doing church activities, and making summer super-fun for my kids, has become increasingly difficult to do.
- Money (or the lack of it) is of considerable concern.
- None of my suggestions seem to matter.
- I’m overwhelmed by all that needs to be done.
- Discord rings through the home.
- I feel like my purpose is lost. Yesterday I believed my writing mattered. This morning that feeling was just gone.
- I’m misunderstood. I’m not who I am. Or am I?
Is this an identity crisis? No.
I am SuperMommy. This is my Kryptonite: Depression.
(Saturday July 18, 2015 – twins 12 months)
Double Talk Message: I love my babes. I’ve written to them and that will matter… One day, that will mean something.
Bible Verse: Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. – Psalm 126:5
Word that has Lost its meaning: energy
Relatable Lyrics: Soundgarden – Fell on Black Days
“so don’t you lock up something that you wanted to see fly”