Updates & About
Well, I’ve had this blog for over a year now and those of you who read consistently may have noticed that I have changed a few things around. I have:
- Updated my “About” page (See Here)
- Changed Theme
- Revamped a few settings
- Obtained a new (easier to remember) URL: SuperMommyOfTwins.com, which matches my email address SuperMommyOfTwins@gmail.com
- I have cards that carry my information that I can pass out to fellow “Moms Of Many” (or any mom, parent of twin, person with mood disorder or relative of person with mood disorders, or relative of someone with twins, really)
My website is not used for commerce. I don’t sell anything. I am giving away things here. My thoughts, my words, my work, my prayers, my time, my ideas, and my energy are worth something. My prayers are that:
- with every word that I type, I am leaving a seed in the hearts of those who read it,
- my writing is inspirational to other moms,
- I give hope to others who also have mood disorders such as Bipolar disorder or depression,
- I am pleasing God by obeying and glorifying Him with my writing,
- this may be a stepping stool to getting “Think Big” cards in print somehow.
So, please see my updated “About” page and feel free to comment here or directly at the above email address. I’d love your feedback on the site and your thoughts about what I’m trying to accomplish with this blog.
Thanks for reading!
(Twins 13 months, Mica 7)
– S. Michelle Ward Mendoza (aka SuperMommy, aka SuperBelle, aka Belle)